MC Design & Contracting is a project engineering company that specialises in the design, manufacturing and installation of engineered industrial products and systems. As a South African company with our head office in Gqeberha (Port Elizabeth) and two branch offices in Durban and Pretoria respectively, we are committed to the following:
- Delivering products and services of a high quality and standard;
- Providing a safe working environment for all our stakeholders, with the aim of preventing injury and ill health, by eliminating hazards and reducing OH & S risks;
- Protecting the environment by minimizing the impact of our operations, including the prevention of pollution.
To this end, MC Design & Contracting employs an Integrated Management System (IMS), which allows us to monitor our performance against the following international standards: ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. MC Design & Contracting’s management is committed to the continual improvement of our SHEQ management and performance, which involves setting measurable objectives across all departments and levels within the organisation.
The ultimate way to measure the success of the management system is to see how closely the company can get to achieving its corporate goals, as outlined below:
- Customer Satisfaction – To understand and deliver on our clients’ requirements.
- Operational Excellence - To promote a culture of continuous improvement through innovation, certification and best-practice methodologies.
- Sustainable Business Practice - To conduct our business in a sustainable manner for the benefit of our shareholders, employees and future generations.
- Profitable Growth - To achieve year-on-year growth in both revenue and profits.
In order to ensure continued compliance with the relevant standards, corporate goals, legislation, client requirements and industry standards, MC Design & Contracting’s management system will be audited on a regular basis and revised as necessary, in a planned manner. MC Design & Contracting values our employees’ input through worker participation and consultation, which is evident in our activities. Management undertakes to ensure that this policy is communicated, understood, implemented and maintained throughout the organization.
We hereby demonstrate our commitment to the above.
MAN 03 Rev 2